Translate

Friday, June 19, 2009

Free Shipping At Zazzle

Just a note, Zazzle is having a First Time Ever Free Shipping, Anywhere on the planet, No Minimums. Use Code: JUNESHIPFREE
It's a great time to buy and save on those pesky shipping fees. Hurry because this free shipping deal ends on June 30th 2009!
If your looking for some great custom business cards, here's a nice big selection I'm offering in my Zazzle Store: http://www.zazzle.com/guiltypleasures/gifts?cg=196974171393095004

Here's a few examples:

Two Seagulls profilecard
Two Seagulls by Guiltypleasures
Browse custom business card designs at zazzle.com








These are just a small sample of what I have to offer in my "Business Card/Profile area of my store. Of course there are also a lot more products I offer in my Zazzle Store with my own Photography and Digital Artwork.
Hope to see you there!
Good Day and Happy Blogging,
Rene M.

No comments: